Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse
- *Please be advised that orders may take 1-2 business days for processing before shipping.
-Bluetooth & RF Wireless Connectivity
-Rechargeable Battery with 40-Day Life
-Darkfield Laser Works on Glass and More
-Speed-Adaptive Scroll Wheel
-Customizable Thumb Wheel
-Set up to Five Gestures
-Pairs with up to Three Devices
-Customize with Logitech Options Software
-Includes RF Receiver and micro-USB Cable
-Windows and Mac Compatible
Enhance your productivity with the Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse. This right-handed mouse is molded for comfort and laid out for easy access to its buttons. It lasts for up to forty days on a charge and charging for four minutes with the included micro-USB cable gives you approximately a day of use. Three LEDs on the side on the mouse display the battery level.
- Dual Connectivity
- The included Logitech Unifying Receiver plugs into your USB port giving you a 2.4 GHz RF connection. You can also pair the mouse with any other Unifying Receiver. The MX Master also connects to computers with Bluetooth Smart.
- Darkfield Laser Tracking
- The Darkfield laser sensor gives you the ability to use your mouse on more surfaces than traditional laser sensors including glass at least 0.16 thick.
- Left click
- Speed-Adaptive Scroll Wheel
- The main scroll wheel shifts from click-to-click to fast scrolling automatically.
- Thumb Wheel
- An additional wheel near your thumb lets you easily scroll from side to side. With Logitech Options installed you can configure it to:
Invert scrolling direction
Reproduce touch-based gestures
Adjust scrolling speed and resolution
Navigate tabbed content
Swipe between full screen apps (Mac only)
Switch between full-screen apps (Windows 8 only)
Zoom in and out
Control screen brightness
Display notifications (Mac only)
- Hold down the gesture button while moving the mouse left right up or down to activate the action you specify in Logitech Options. Clicking the button gives you a fifth gesture.
- Multiple Device Pairing
- Pair your MX Master with up to three devices and switch between them with a button on the underside of the mouse.
- Logitech Options
- The Logitech Options software gives you the ability to customize your mouse for your needs. You can reassign button functions enable and use gestures adjust tracking speed and more.