Linksys EA9200 AC3200 Tri-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router
- *Please be advised that orders may take 1-2 business days for processing before shipping.
The Linksys EA9200 AC3200 Tri-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router connects your wired and wireless devices to the Internet by offering four gigabit Ethernet ports and 802.11ac technology. This router combines three bands which are a 2.4 GHz band and two 5 GHz bands to deliver Wi-Fi speeds up to 3200 Mbps. Plus Smart Connect technology prioritizes and balances devices over the two 5 GHz bands to maintain high speeds across your devices throughout your home. To help manage the multiple high-speed data streams at once this router is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core CPU and 3 integrated co-processors.
Three external and three internal antennas offer reliable connections to your various Wi-Fi devices that utilize 802.11ac 802.11n 802.11g 802.11a and 802.11b. In addition Beamforming technology focuses the wireless signals at a receiving Wi-Fi device to provide greater range and reduces interference from other devices to allow stronger Wi-Fi connections. Linksys lets you access the router using a web browser or a Wi-Fi mobile app with which you can set parental controls monitor activity and more. Furthermore this router is equipped with two USB ports to share external storage drives or other USB devices. It also includes a CD-ROM disc Ethernet cable and power adapter to help create your network quickly.
- Tri-Band Technology with Smart Connect
- The AC3200 Tri-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router delivers more Wi-Fi at faster speeds to your connected devices. Equipped with one 2.4 GHz and two 5 GHz Wi-Fi bands the AC3200 delivers the fastest combined Wi-Fi speeds up to 3.2 Gbps. Smart Connect technology automatically prioritizes and balances devices over the two 5GHz bands enabling up to twice the speeds of a dual-band router. A 1 GHz dual-core processor handles more simultaneous high-speed data streams so your entire household is free to surf stream game and download.
- Connects with Multiple Devices
- The AC3200 is designed for homes with multiple users and devices connected to the Internet at one time. Tri-Band adds an additional high-speed 5 GHz band delivering up to twice the speeds of a dual-band AC router. The added Smart Connect technology balances high-bandwidth devices and applications across the two 5 GHz bands selecting the best band for each device. Lower-bandwidth activities utilize the 2.4 GHz band.
- Three Antennas for Expanded Coverage
- Three fixed internal antennas and three adjustable external antennas provide six streams of data to your devices - ensuring ample coverage of your home. Better coverage means faster Internet speeds wherever you are. The external antennas are removable and replaceable making your wireless router customizable.
- 1 GHz Dual-Core Processor
- The AC3200 is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core CPU and 3 integrated co-processors for a total of 2.96 GHz of penta-core processing power. This means the AC3200 is capable of handling multiple high-speed data streams at once - delivering faster Wi-Fi speeds to more devices without diminishing individual speed or performance.
- Designed especially for todays device-heavy households the AC3200 features Beamforming technology that focuses wireless signals at a receiving device rather than simply sending out Wi-Fi in a general direction. Beamforming also reduces interference from other devices for stronger Wi-Fi connections. It increases the efficiency of your network and expands its range enabling you to enjoy high-bandwidth activities like streaming and gaming with ease.
- Linksys Smart Wi-Fi
- Linskys Smart Wi-Fi lets you access your network anytime anywhere. Using your browser or the Smart Wi-Fi mobile app you can prioritize devices or websites for video streaming and online gaming control inappropriate or distracting content monitor network activity and speed turn Wi-Fi access on or off for a connected device set daily schedule to restrict Internet access with parental controls and create a separate password-protected guest network.
- USB and Ethernet Ports Connect More Devices
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports let you connect more devices and share files 10 times faster than with standard Ethernet. Two USB connections which include one ultra-fast USB 3.0 port are suitable for connecting shared network storage devices as well as a range of other peripherals.
What's In The Box?
- Linksys EA9200 AC3200 Tri-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router
- CD-ROM Disc
- Ethernet Cable
- Power Adapter