Electro Harmonix Oceans 11 Reverb Pedal
A compact, affordable pedal packed with advanced functionality and 11 reverb styles ranging from essential to exotic. The Oceans 11 features powerful, yet intuitive hidden parameters accessible thru its Secondary Knob Mode that let the player take greater control of its effects. An internal Tails switch also provides a choice of whether the reverb effect fades out naturally or stops immediately when the pedal is switched to bypass. In most settings the pedal is also capable of producing infinite reverb which can be played over with a fresh reverb effect complete with adjustable parameters!
- 1. HALL the rich reverberant sound of a grand concert hall
- 2. SPRING pays homage to the classic Fender 6G15 tube spring reverb
- 3. PLATE the lush, warm reverb that got its name because a large metal plate was originally used to create it
- 4. REVRS emulates the quirky reverse reverb effect where a notes reverb fades-in backwards. (Jimmy Page claims to have invented it.)
- 5. ECHO sends a recirculating echo thru the Plate reverb. The crisp clear delays get tastefully smudged by the airy plate reverb