- Use Remote Controller to Operate Camera
- Controls Video Record and Photo
- Available Cables for Various Cameras
- Works with Ronin / Ronin-M / Ronin-MX
- Works with Focus
The Remote Start/Stop from DJI is designed to be used with a Ronin series gimbal or the Focus to control the cameras video recording or photo functions. The functions are operated using the radio controller for the Ronin or Focus. When using it with the Ronin-MX and Matrice 600 press the Shutter button or the Video Recording button to take photos or record video. Also the function switch or toggle may be assigned to camera operation.
Note: Requires control cable specific to your camera available separately.
Compatible Cameras Include:
- Blackmagic Design: Pocket Cinema Camera (BMPCC) Cinema Camera (BMCC)
- Canon: 5D 6D 7D
- Hasselblad: A5D
- Panasonic: GH3 GH4
- Sony: a7S I
What's In The Box?
- Power Cable