- 1 20MP CMOS Sensor
- Gimbal-Stabilized 4K60 / 20MP Imaging
- FlightAutonomy with Redundant Sensors
- Four Directions of Obstacle Avoidance
- Top Speed of 45 mph in Sport Mode
- Maximum Control Range of 4.3 Miles
- Visual Tracking of Moving Subject
- TapFly - Fly With a Tap of the Finger
- Up to 30 Minutes Flying Time
- Remote Controller with 1080p Display
The Phantom 4 Pro+ from DJI boasts a 3-axis-stabilized gimbal camera with a 20MP 1 CMOS sensor capable of shooting up to 4K/60fps video and well as photo bursts at up to 14 fps. The hull has been updated from the previous Phantom 4 now featuring magnesium alloy construction for increased rigidity and reduced weight. The FlightAutonomy system adds dual rear-vision sensors plus infrared sensing for a total of five directions of obstacle sensing and four directions of obstacle avoidance. The Phantom 4 Pro+ features a high-luminance display integrated into the remote controller.
Gimbal Camera with 1 CMOS Sensor
- The onboard camera features a first for the Phantom line: a 1-inch 20-megapixel CMOS sensor. A custom-engineered lens made up of eight elements is arranged in seven groups. The camera boasts a mechanical aperture that eliminates rolling shutter distortion that can occur when taking images of fast moving subjects or when flying at high speed and a mechanical focus.
- 1 CMOS Sensor
- Sensor size is often more important to image quality than the number of pixels because a larger sensor has dynamic range better signal-to-noise ratio and boosted low light performance. The 1 20MP CMOS sensor in the Phantom 4 Pro+ is almost four times the size of the Phantom 4s 1/2.3 sensor. It uses larger pixels and has a maximum ISO of up to 12 800 as well as increased contrast.
- H.264 and H.265 4K Video Recording
- Powerful video processing supports H.264 4K videos at 60 fps or H.265 4K at 30 fps both recorded in a 100 Mbps bitrate. Advanced sensors and processors ensure everything is captured with more image detail and the image data needed for manipulation in post-production.
- Production-Optimized 4K
- An enhanced video processing system allows video to be captured in cinema- and production- optimized DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60 fps and a bitrate of 100 Mbps. The Phantom 4 Pro+ also supports the H.265 video codec at 30 fps in 4K resolution. For a given bitrate H.265 doubles the amount of image processing as H.264 resulting in significantly enhanced image quality from a more efficient compression. Record in the high dynamic range D-log mode to make the most of this image data for color grading.
- High Resolution Lens
- The Phantom 4 Pro+ camera has an aerial-optimized f/2.8 wide-angle lens with a 24 mm equivalent focal length. It features eight elements — two aspherical — arranged in seven groups that fit into a smaller more compact frame. Its images are consistently detailed with low distortion and low dispersion ensuring that photos and videos are sharp and vivid.
- Mechanical Shutter
- Capturing objects moving at high speed has always been a challenge for flying cameras using an electronic shutter. This is why the Phantom 4 Pro+ is the first DJI Phantom to use a mechanical shutter and a large-aperture prime lens. A maximum mechanical shutter speed of 1/2000-second eliminates motion blur and jello effect caused by shooting a fast moving object with a rolling electronic shutter. The electronic shutter has also been improved with a max shutter speed of 1/8000-second and a there is Burst Mode shoot capable of shooting 14 fps at 20 megapixels to catch the perfect moment.
Remote Controller with Lightbridge HD Video Link
- The Phantom 4 Remote Controller with 1080p Display controller integrates an upgraded Lightbridge HD video transmission system that adds 5.8 GHz transmission support. The ability to choose between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz allows pilots to cut through interference and eliminates image lag caused when flying in an area with extensive 2.4 GHz frequency use. Normally Wi-Fi video transmission systems use a 2.4 GHz frequency to work with a controller using a 5.8 GHz frequency as this prevents interference that can occur when both use the same frequency.
- Lightbridge HD Video Link
- The Lightbridge HD video transmission system used in the Phantom 4 Pro+ uses TDM (Time Division Multiplexing) to transmit signals allowing it to send controller signals and receive video transmission signals at the same frequency. As the 2.4 GHz frequency band is often affected by Wi-Fi 4G cell towers and other types of interference in urban areas a 5.8 GHz band will increase transmission reliability. When switched on the Phantom 4 The Phantom 4 Pro+ features a high-luminance display integrated into the remote controller. evaluates local signal levels automatically choosing the transmission frequency with the lowest level of interference. This enables a maximum video transmission range of 4.3 miles.
- Integrated 1080p Display
- A 5.5 1080p screen integrated w offers 1000 cd/m² of brightness more than twice as bright as conventional smart devices. It makes bright vivid colors easily visible in direct sunlight. With this screen a mobile device is not required simplifying pre-flight preparations. As the DJI GO app is built into the screen hardware and software can be fully optimized further reducing video lag. Integration of an HDMI port microSD card slot microphone embedded loudspeaker and Wi-Fi connection allow images to be edited inside DJI GO to be shared almost instantly. Lastly a five-hour battery life makes the Phantom 4 Pro+ a complete aerial imaging solution.
Intelligent Flight Modes
- With Draw simply draw a route on screen and the Phantom 4 Pro+ will move in that direction while keeping its altitude locked. This allows the pilot to focus on camera control and enables more complex shots. There are two Draw modes that can be used in different scenarios:
Standard: The aircraft follows the route at a constant speed with the camera facing in the direction of flight.
Free: The aircraft only moves along the route when instructed. In this mode the camera can face in any direction durin