DJI Matrice 210 Professional Quadcopter with RTK (GLONASS) CP.HY.000065
- *Please be advised that orders may take 1-2 business days for processing before shipping.
- Works with Zenmuse Gimbals / Cameras
- Versatile Payload Configurations
- Real-Time Kinematic (RTK) Module
- Up to 13.5lb Maximum Takeoff Weight
- Up to 38 Minutes of Flight Time
- Operates in Harsh Environments
- Based on the Inspire 2 Platform
- Advanced Obstacle Sensing
- 2-Axis Stabilized FPV Camera
Built with enterprise users in mind DJIs Matrice 210 Professional Quadcopter with RTK leverages the Inspire 2 platform but is ruggedized and built to withstand harsh conditions. This particular version of the Matrice 210 adds GLONASS RTK (Real-Time Kinematic) module for precise navigation down to the centimeter. The body of the drone itself is rated at IP43 for weather and water resistance in the field. Dual battery bays can house two included TB50 or separately available TB55 batteries to power the drone for flights lasting up to 32 minutes.
The advanced electronics found in the Matrice 210 include computer-vision intelligent flight modes using DJIs FlightAutonomy system. With this system objects in front of below and above the drone can be detected and avoided automatically. Whats more: using the onboard 2-axis stabilized FPV camera the pilot can navigate the Matrice 210 without being limited to a mounted gimbal cameras field-of-view.
For image capture and analysis the Matrice 210 is compatible with DJIs separately available Zenmuse gimbal cameras including the X4S X5S and Z30 — with each model offering different FOV options as well as the XT which offers thermal imaging. Where the 210 model differs from the 200 is in its flexible payload and connectivity support for additional sensors whether they be from third parties or future upgrades. The 210 model can have two different gimbal cameras mounted underneath the drone for forward and downward views or one gimbal camera mounted atop the drone for upward views useful for examining infrastructure from below.
- Intelligent Flight Features
- The M200 Series drones utilize computer vision for intelligent flight modes to help more efficiently collect data. These features are available for multiple DJI sensors enabling advanced shots such as zooming while tracking an object:
- Spotlight - Lock the camera onto a subject during flight while the aircraft moves freely
- Point of Interest - Circle around an object for a smooth orbit
- Tripod - Fine-tune position and angle for position framing and safe navigation in narrow environments
- ActiveTrack - Follow a person or object while keeping it in frame
- App and Software Support
- The DJI GO 4 mobile app can be used to control and customize the Matrice 200 Series. iPad users can also plan flights through DJIs GS Pro app. In addition to that the M200 Series supports the brand new DJI Pilot Android app which is specifically designed for enterprise users optimizing user experience and flight performance.
- DJI FlightHub
- The DJI Pilot app is compatible with DJI FlightHub a web-based software package allowing teams to share real-time data with offsite parties over the Internet. This includes remote emergency control rooms being able to keep track of first-response teams or asset-management centers inspecting global infrastructure networks.
In an easy-to-use control center DJI FlightHub lets users plan flights with multiple drones and keep track of each aircrafts status. An offsite control room can simultaneously monitor live feeds and remotely control gimbal and camera. The software enables managers to plan flights in advance using waypoints and dynamic geofencing.
- Critical Infrastructure Inspections
- Working near power lines telecommunications towers and bridges puts inspectors at risk of falls and electric shock. DJIs M210 improves safety as work can be done from a distance. Extensive power line networks can be visualized with detail and vertical infrastructure can be inspected from all angles with the stable and weather-resistant M200 platform.
- Energy Facility Inspections
- Maintenance planning can be costly to ensure high public-safety standards. The M210 can identify faults in buildings roads and bridges in real time making those operations more efficient and effective.
- Construction Site Mapping
- Surveying and mapping often need to be conducted regardless of weather conditions and other external factors. The M210 is a rugged platform designed to handle unpredictable conditions which gives construction site managers an efficient tool to review progress and workflow ensuring more efficient use of resources.
- Public Safety
- When time is of essence and weather conditions turn foul first responders require a versatile and reliable aerial platform. Able to carry separately available visual and/or thermal sensors the M210 provides situational awareness of potentially dangerous situations such as fires and natural disasters. Incident commanders can use data collected by the M210 to make smarter and better decisions protecting life and property while minimizing the safety risk to rescue personnel.
What's In The Box?
- Remote Control (Transmitter)
- 4 x Propeller Pairs
- 2 x TB50 Intelligent Flight Batteries
- 4 x Battery Insulation Sticker
- Battery Charger
- Charging Hub
- Power Cable
- USB Cable
- microSD Card
- Calibration Plate
- 3 x Gimbal Damper
- Propeller Mounting Plates
- Carrying Case