Cisco SG550X-48 48-Port Gigabit Stackable Managed Switch - SG550X-48-K9-NA
Cisco SG550X-48 48-Port Gigabit Stackable Managed Switch OverviewEveryone, from employees to vendors to customers, needs access to your network resources at a moment’s notice. The growing number of users and devices is creating greater traffic loads on your network. So are newer applications like video, collaboration, cloud, and wireless. A bigger network “pipe” can help you avoid slowdowns and unreliable user response times amid this growth. To get the fast data speeds, nonstop availability, and advanced security you need in your local area network (LAN), you can turn to the Cisco 550X Series Stackable Managed Switches. They are built with 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity, giving you the speed you need to share information quickly. They deliver substantial productivity gains today and help future-proof your network for the demanding applications of tomorrow. The solution is simple to manage and supports advanced features traditionally reserved for large enterprises, but now priced for small and midsized businesses.16GB Flash Drive Included
- Cisco SG550X-48 48-Port Gigabit Stackable Managed Switch
- To get the fast data speeds, continuous availability, and advanced security you need in your LAN, you can turn to the Cisco 550X series switches. They give you the speed you need to share information quickly and deliver substantial productivity gains.
- FEATURES: layer 3 switch, total Number of network Ports: 48, uplink port: Yes, modular: Yes, stack port: Yes, port/expansion slot details: 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplink, port/expansion slot details: 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet expansion slot, port/expansion slot details: 48 x Gigabit Ethernet network.
- Cisco 550X Series Stackable Managed Switches offer the flexibility you need to meet your business requirements.
- 16GB Flash Drive Included