Cisco SG350X-24P 24-Port Gigabit PoE Stackable Managed Switch - SG350X-24-K9-NA
Big Business Networking Performance at Small Business Prices.SG350X-24-K9-NAThe Cisco 350X Series Stackable Managed Switches are a new line of stackable managed Ethernet switches that provide the rich capabilities you need to support a more demanding network environment at a very affordable price. The Cisco 350XG models provide 10 Gigabit Ethernet, providing a solid foundation for your current business applications as well as those you are planning for the future. In add 16GB Flash Drive Included
- SG350X-24 FEATURES: Boost network performance with Gigabit and 10 Gigabit speeds - Simplify your operations - Enhance your network security - Conserve power consumption and costs
- Once installed, the Cisco 350 Series switch offers a wealth of connectivity and security features. The switch is simple to configure thanks to a graphical interface along with a command-line interface when needed. To access other devices on the network from one central location, admins can take advantage of SNMP support.
- Additionally, your network can be secured using various advanced security features offered by this switch including SSL encryption, access control lists, 802.1X port security, advanced defense mechanisms, IPv6 support, uniform MAC addressed-based security, storm control, and much more.
- Cisco Smart Network Application (SNA) is a network-level monitoring and management tool that can discover network topology, display link status, monitor events, apply configurations, and upgrade software images across multiple switches in the network.
- Cisco FindIT Network Manager and Probe are designed to manage Cisco 100 to 500 Series switches, routers, and wireless access points. The Manager lets you proactively manage the network instead of just reacting to events.