Big Business Networking Performance at Small Business Prices.SG350X-24MP-K9-NAThe Cisco 350X Series Stackable Managed Switches are a line of stackable managed Ethernet switches that provide the rich capabilities you need to support a more demanding network environment at a very affordable price. The SG350X models provide Gigabit Ethernet connectivity with 10 Gigabit uplinks. In addition, these switches are easy to deploy and manage without a large IT staff. The SG350X plat 16GB Flash Drive Included
- SG350X-24MP FEATURES: Boost network performance with Gigabit and 10 Gigabit speeds - Simplify your operations - Enhance your network security - Conserve power consumption and costs
- Once installed, the Cisco 350 Series switch offers a wealth of connectivity and security features. The switch is simple to configure thanks to a graphical interface along with a command-line interface when needed. To access other devices on the network from one central location, admins can take advantage of SNMP support.
- Additionally, your network can be secured using various advanced security features offered by this switch including SSL encryption, access control lists, 802.1X port security, advanced defense mechanisms, IPv6 support, uniform MAC addressed-based security, storm control, and much more.
- Cisco Smart Network Application (SNA) is a network-level monitoring and management tool that can discover network topology, display link status, monitor events, apply configurations, and upgrade software images across multiple switches in the network.
- Cisco FindIT Network Manager and Probe are designed to manage Cisco 100 to 500 Series switches, routers, and wireless access points. The Manager lets you proactively manage the network instead of just reacting to events.