Cisco SG350-52MP 52-Port Gigabit Max-PoE Managed Switch + Cabling Kit - SG350-52MP-K9-NA
Big Business Networking Performance at Small Business Prices.SG350-52MP-K9-NAThe 350 switches offer excellent performance, rich features, and ease of use. With support for layer 2 and 3 features, advanced security, routing, and energy-saving technology, they deliver a solid foundation for business applications today and in the future. Extra Cabling Kit - 3 Cases Total - 10 x 6 inch - 10 x 1 Foot - 10 x 5 Foot - 30 Cables Total16GB Flash Drive IncludedModel Number: SG350-52MP-K9-NA
- SG350-52MP FEATURES: 48 x PoE+ Gigabit Ethernet Ports - 2 x GbE Combo Ports + 2 x SFP Slots - 740 W Dedicated PoE Power - 77.38 Mpps Transfer Rate - 104 Gbps Switching Capacity - 24 Mb Packet Buffer - IPv6 Support - Four Fans - Advanced Layer 3 Traffic Management - Enhanced Power Efficiency
- Once installed, the Cisco 350 Series switch offers a wealth of connectivity and security features. The switch is simple to configure thanks to a graphical interface along with a command-line interface when needed. To access other devices on the network from one central location, admins can take advantage of SNMP support.
- Additionally, your network can be secured using various advanced security features offered by this switch including SSL encryption, access control lists, 802.1X port security, advanced defense mechanisms, IPv6 support, uniform MAC addressed-based security, storm control, and much more.
- Cisco Smart Network Application (SNA) is a network-level monitoring and management tool that can discover network topology, display link status, monitor events, apply configurations, and upgrade software images across multiple switches in the network.
- Cisco FindIT Network Manager and Probe are designed to manage Cisco 100 to 500 Series switches, routers, and wireless access points. The Manager lets you proactively manage the network instead of just reacting to events.