Cisco SG350-10SFP 10-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch + Cabling Kit - SG350-10SFP-K9-NA
Big Business Networking Performance at Small Business Prices.SG350-10SFP-K9-NANext-generation 250 Series Smart Switches combine powerful performance and reliability with a suite of features that you need for a solid business network. With Smart Network Application, FindIT Network Manager, and Network Plug and Play (PnP) support, you can deploy and configure a complete business network in minutes. Extra Cabling Kit - 3 Cases Total - 10 x 6 inch - 10 x 1 Foot - 10 x 5 Foot - 30 Cables Total16GB Flash Drive Included
- SG350-10SFP FEATURES: Boost network performance with Gigabit and 10 Gigabit speeds - Simplify your operations - Enhance your network security - Conserve power consumption and costs
- Once installed, the Cisco 350 Series switch offers a wealth of connectivity and security features. The switch is simple to configure thanks to a graphical interface along with a command-line interface when needed. To access other devices on the network from one central location, admins can take advantage of SNMP support.
- Additionally, your network can be secured using various advanced security features offered by this switch including SSL encryption, access control lists, 802.1X port security, advanced defense mechanisms, IPv6 support, uniform MAC addressed-based security, storm control, and much more.
- Cisco Smart Network Application (SNA) is a network-level monitoring and management tool that can discover network topology, display link status, monitor events, apply configurations, and upgrade software images across multiple switches in the network.
- Cisco FindIT Network Manager and Probe are designed to manage Cisco 100 to 500 Series switches, routers, and wireless access points. The Manager lets you proactively manage the network instead of just reacting to events.