Cisco SG350-10MP 350 Series 10-Port PoE+ Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch (SG350-10MP-K9-NA)
With the ability to deliver data, voice, and video services, the SG350-10MP 350 Series 10-Port PoE Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch from Cisco can keep up with the demands placed on it in today's ever expanding business environment. This Cisco 350 Series switch comes equipped with a total of 10 Gigabit network ports, two of which are combo ports supporting Fiber connectivity. The non-Fiber ports are also PoE+ compliant supporting the 802.3af and 802.3at PoE network standards with a maximum PoE power budget of up to 124 watts. Once installed this 350 Series Cisco Switch offers a wealth of connectivity and security features. Initially this switch is simple to configure thanks to the graphical interface along with support for a command-line interface when needed. Additionally, admins can take advantage of SNMP support to access other devices on the network from one central location. The network can also be secured using the various advanced security features offered by this switch including SSL encryption, access control lists, 802.1X port security, advanced defense mechanisms, IPv6 support, uniform MAC addressed-based security, storm control, and much more.
- INCLUDED ITEMS: 1 x Cisco SG350-10MP 350 Series 10-Port PoE+ Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch | 1 x Microfiber Cloth
- 8 x PoE Gigabit Ethernet Ports | 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Combo Ports
- 124 W Dedicated PoE Power | 14.88 mpps Transfer Rate
- 20 Gbps Switching Capacity | 12 Mb Packet Buffer
- Fanless Design | IPv6 Support