Big Business Networking Performance at Small Business Prices.SG250X-48-K9-NANext-generation 250 Series Smart Switches combine powerful performance and reliability with a suite of features that you need for a solid business network. With Smart Network Application, FindIT Network Manager, and Network Plug and Play (PnP) support, you can deploy and configure a complete business network in minutes. Extra Cabling Kit - 3 Cases Total - 10 x 6 inch - 10 x 1 Foot - 10 x 5 Foot - 30 Cables Total16GB Flash Drive Included
- SG250X-48 FEATURES: The Cisco 250 Series is the next generation of affordable smart switches that combine powerful network performance and reliability with a complete suite of the network features you need for a solid business network.
- These powerful Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet switches, with Gigabit or 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks, provide multiple management options, sophisticated security capabilities, fine-tuned Quality-of-Service (QoS) and Layer 3 static routing features far beyond those of an unmanaged or consumer-grade switch, at a lower cost than for fully managed switches.
- Whether you need basic, high-speed connectivity for your computers and servers or a comprehensive voice, data, and wireless technology solution, Cisco 250 Series switches can meet your business needs.
- Cisco 250 Series switches can quickly and securely connect employees working in small offices with one another and with all of the printers, servers, and other devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed up file transfers and data processing,
- Cisco 250 Series switches work with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network. With security features, Power over Ethernet (PoE), VLAN, and QoS, these switches are the perfect foundation to add business-grade wireless to a network.