Cisco SG250-50 50-Port Gigabit Smart Switch (SG250-50-K9-NA)
Build a reliable, easy-to-use business network at an affordable price In today's hyper-connected world, reliable access to network resources is critical to all businesses. However, you also need to invest wisely to stay competitive, knowing how to separate the essential from the extraneous and get the most value for your dollar. For investment in network infrastructure, building a solid foundation for your business is essential, but it doesn’t mean you need the most advanced feature set on the market. For businesses requiring high performance, advanced security, and rich manageability from the network, fully managed switches are an excellent choice. However, they also typically come with high price tags. Smart switches provide the right level of network features and capabilities for growing businesses at a lower price, so you’ll have more dollars to put toward other areas of your business. With Cisco® 250 Series Smart Switches (Figure 1), you can achieve business-class network performance and security without paying for advanced network features that you will not use. When you need a reliable solution to share online resources and connect computers, phones, and wireless access points, but low cost is a top priority, Cisco 250 Series Smart Switches provide the ideal solution.
- INCLUDED ITEMS: 1 x Cisco SG250-50 50-Port Gigabit Smart Switch (SG250-50-K9-NA) | 1 x Microfiber Cloth
- High-speed desktop connectivity: Cisco 250 Series switches can quickly and securely connect employees.
- Flexible wireless connectivity: Cisco 250 Series switches work with Cisco and third-party wireless solutions to extend the reach of your network.
- Unified communications: The Cisco 250 Series provides QoS features to enable you to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic in your network and let you converge all of your communications solutions.
- Easy configuration and management: Cisco 250 Series switches are designed to be easy to deploy and use by small businesses or the partners that serve them