Cisco SF350-24MP 24-Port 10/100 Max PoE Managed Switch - SF350-24MP-K9-NA
Big Business Networking Performance at Small Business Prices.SF350-24MP-K9-NA350 Series switches are next-generation managed switches that offer excellent performance, rich features, and ease of use. With support for Layer 2 and 3 features, advanced security, routing, and energy-saving technology, they deliver a solid foundation for business applications today and in the future. 16GB Flash Drive Included
- SF350-24MP FEATURES: Boost network performance with Gigabit and 10 Gigabit speeds - Simplify your operations - Enhance your network security - Conserve power consumption and costs
- Once installed, the Cisco 350 Series switch offers a wealth of connectivity and security features. The switch is simple to configure thanks to a graphical interface along with a command-line interface when needed. To access other devices on the network from one central location, admins can take advantage of SNMP support.
- Additionally, your network can be secured using various advanced security features offered by this switch including SSL encryption, access control lists, 802.1X port security, advanced defense mechanisms, IPv6 support, uniform MAC addressed-based security, storm control, and much more.
- Cisco Smart Network Application (SNA) is a network-level monitoring and management tool that can discover network topology, display link status, monitor events, apply configurations, and upgrade software images across multiple switches in the network.
- Cisco FindIT Network Manager and Probe are designed to manage Cisco 100 to 500 Series switches, routers, and wireless access points. The Manager lets you proactively manage the network instead of just reacting to events.