Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 32 ohm Limited Edition Professional Studio Headphones
Designed for critical music and sound monitoring. The single-sided cable makes the handling of the headphone easy. The cushion system allows the DT 770 PRO to be used comfortably for long periods of time. The DT 770 PRO is a closed dynamic headphone of exceptional quality suitable for the most demanding professional and audiophile applications. The long term comfort and accurate performance make the DT 770 PRO the perfect monitoring headphone for recording studios, post production or broadcasting situations. The low mass coil and diaphragm assembly produce a transient performance equaled only by electrostatic earphones, and, in combination with a carefully tailored frequency response offer a natural and balanced sound. Soft ear pads and adjustable, sliding, earpieces together with a single sided connecting cable ensure listening comfort during extended periods of use. The DT 770 PRO features 32, 80 or 250 ohm drivers and a gold plated 3.5 mm stereo jack with 1/4" inch adapter, and is therefore suitable for use with almost all headphone amplifiers. The legendary DT 770 PRO 32 Ohm from beyerdynamic is a closed, 32 ohm dynamic headphone. The Limited Edition "All Gray" model adds a fresh take to the time tested classic. The DT 770's have proven after over 30 years of use in the best studios and sound stages around the world that they perform to the highest level every time.
- Closed over-ear headphones, ideal for professional recording and monitoring; Gold plated stereo jack plug (3.5 mm) and 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- Perfect for studio and stage recordings thanks to their pure, high-resolution sound
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m cable). Headphone frequency response- 5 - 35.000 Hz. Transmission Type-Wired. Nominal sound pressure level- 96 dB
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship Made in Germany