Apple Watch Series 1 38mm Smartwatch (Gold Aluminum Case Midnight Blue Sport Band) MQ102LL/A
- *Please be advised that orders may take 1-2 business days for processing before shipping.
- Aluminum Chassis with Ion-X Glass
- 1.3 272 x 340 Display
- Activity and Heart Rate Monitoring
- Changeable Faces with Widgets
- Siri Integration
- Displays Notifications and Runs Apps
- Taptic Alerts
- Apple Pay
- Bluetooth 4.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Apple watchOS 3
Stay connected in style with the 38mm Apple Watch Series 1 which comes with a gold anodized aluminum chassis and a midnight blue Sport band. Designed for users looking for the next generation of connectivity Apples Watch moves your iPhones apps and functions to your wrist so you can do more while leaving your phone in your pocket.
Apple Watch connects to your iPhone via Bluetooth 4.0 and displays notifications apps and more on its 1.3 display. It can also connect directly to the Internet thanks to 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi. The internal battery lasts for up to 18 hours of normal use and is recharged with an included inductive magnetic charger.
- Enjoy the iOS apps you love on your iPhone tailored for Apple Watch.
- Leave your phone in your pocket and view notifications on your wrist. Apple Watch displays alerts from your iPhone so you can respond or dismiss them at will. Its Taptic engine gives you a gentle tap on your wrist or an audio cue when notifications come in.
- Glances are scannable summaries of the information you need most. Simply swipe up from your watch face and youll instantly be able to do things like see whats next on your calendar or find your location on a map.
- Complications are small widgets that appear on the face of your Watch and provide quick access to frequently used data. You can customize which complications youd like to appear including built-in complications like weather calendar and activity or complications from your installed apps.
- Time Travel
- Turn the Digital Crown to scroll through your complications and see whats happening next or what already happened.
- Talk to Apples digital assistant Siri just like you would on your iPhone to launch apps record notes search the web reply to messages and more. Simply hold down the digital crown or raise your wrist and say Hey Siri.
- Customize the face of your Apple Watch to fit your needs from chronographs to digital faces to a model of the solar system. Add the complications of your choice to the watch face so you can see the information most important to you.
- Health and Fitness
- The Activity app displays progress made towards your daily activity goals with three intuitive rings that grow the more you move finally closing when you hit your targets. The Stand ring shows how often youve stood up to take a break from sitting the Move ring shows how many active calories youve burned and the Exercise ring shows how many minutes of brisk activity youve completed. Swipe up from the bottom of the Watch to view active calories burned steps taken and distance traveled.
Your Watch senses your activity on its own so theres no need to enter it in manually. Goals can be adjusted manually or based on weekly suggestions from the Activity app. Third-party app support lets you interact with favorite fitness apps directly on your Watch taking advantage of its heart rate sensor and motion sensors.
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Check your heart rate at any time with the Apple Watchs built-in heart rate monitor. It uses an array of LEDs and sensors to photoplethysmographically determine how hard your heart is working. Every ten minutes it attempts to take a reading which is then stored in the Health app. Certain conditions such as movement extreme temperatures and tattoos can interfere with readings.
- Force Touch
- Apple Watch senses how much pressure you use when you tap on its face adding a new dimension to the ways you can interact with it. Press firmly to see additional controls change watch faces and more.
- Taptic Engine
- Instead of a vibration the Apple Watch taps on your wrist to alert you to new notifications and respond to inputs. It gives different types of taps in different situations so you can feel the difference between a call and a text message without looking.
- Digital Touch
- Connect with other Apple Watch users with Digital Touch. Users can send drawings with Sketch gentle tap patterns with Tap and even your heartbeat.
- Apple Pay
- Apple Pay is a secure mobile payment method that lets you pay for goods and services online and in-person without reaching for your wallet. You can add credit cards and rewards cards to Apple Pay which does not store card numbers on your device or share them with merchants.
To pay with your Apple Watch simply double-click the side button and hold the display of Apple Watch up to the contactless reader. A gentle tap and beep confirm that your payment information was sent.
- When your iPhone is in range you can use your Apple Watch to control whats playing. You can also listen to up to 2GB of locally-stored music without an iPhone when using Bluetooth headphones.
- Take a call with your Apple Watchs built-in speakerphone or transfer it to your iPhone.
- Place your Apple Watch on its side and connect the included magnetic charger to activate Nightstand mode which displays the time date and alarm when you touch the screen digital crown or side button. When your alarm sounds press the Digital Crown to snooze or the side button to turn it off altogether.
- 3.3' Magnetic Charging Cable