Apple 9.7 iPad (2017 32GB Wi-Fi + 4G LTE Silver)
- *Please be advised that orders may take 1-2 business days for processing before shipping.
- 9.7 Multi-Touch Retina Display
- 2048 x 1536 Screen Resolution (264 ppi)
- Apple A9 64-bit SoC with M9 Coprocessor
- 4G LTE | 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- Front 1.2MP FaceTime HD Camera
- Rear 8MP Camera
- Built-In Stereo Speakers
- Night Shift | Touch ID Sensor
- Lightning Connector | Smart Connector
- iOS 10
Apple updated their classic silver 9.7 iPad with an Apple A9 chip which also has a M9 motion coprocessor. This 64-bit chip delivers performance that makes apps feel fast and fluid. Explore rich learning apps play graphically intensive games or even use two apps at once with iOS 10s multitasking features.
The iPad features a 9.7 Retina Display that has a 2048 x 1536 resolution resulting in 264 ppi — over 3.1 million pixels. The display also has multi-touch support.
At just one pound and 7.5mm thin the iPad features an aluminum unibody construction that delivers a solid feel. There is also a front 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera and a rear 8MP camera that can record 1080p video.
With support for 802.11ac Wi-Fi the iPad can reach data transfer speeds of up to 866 Mbps. The iPad also supports LTE networks worldwide for convenient connectivity. And Apple SIM lets you easily connect to wireless networks in over 140 countries and regions right from your device.
An Apple SIM card is included allowing you to select data plans from AT&T Sprint T-Mobile and GigSky. Please note that Verizon requires you to purchase their own nano SIM in order to use their network.
- 9.7 Retina Display
- Within the 9.7 LED-backlit touchscreen the 2048 x 1536 native resolution renders text and images at 264 pixels per inch and a total of over 3.1 million pixels. The display also features an oleophobic coating which helps reduce the amount of fingerprint smudges.
- 8-Megapixel Rear Camera
- The f/2.4 rear camera has an 8-megapixel sensor that captures images at a native resolution of 3264 x 2448 and 1080p HD video. The camera also features time-lapse video exposure control 120 fps slo-mo a burst mode a timer mode and a high-resolution panorama mode.
- FaceTime HD Camera
- Put a face — or two — on every conversation. The 1.2-megapixel front-facing FaceTime HD camera can record 720p video and has an f/2.2 aperture that lets in more light. Its sensor and pixels help improve performance in low-light conditions while dual microphones employ noise-reduction technology to help suppress background noise. In addition when you switch cameras from front to back (or vice versa) the microphones switch too so what your iPad sees is what it hears.
- Touch ID
- Use your unique fingerprint as a password. Touch ID lets you unlock your iPad instantly and secure private data in apps. You can also use it to make purchases with Apple Pay in apps and websites.
- Mobile Broadband
- With LTE mobile broadband support you can use your iPad mini 4 almost anywhere you go making use of high speed cellular networks. The mini 4 now supports 20 LTE bands for greater flexibility. In addition to support for a fast mobile network the iPad mini can also be used as a personal hotspot for sharing the data connection with your computer. Mobile data plans are sold separately
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Thanks to two 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz antennas and MIMO (multiple-input multiple-output) technology the iPad can reach download speeds of up to 866 Mbps with its 802.11ac connection. So now when you want to download a movie share photos or documents with AirDrop or just browse the web your connection is even faster than before.
- Durable & Portable
- At just one pound and 7.5mm thin the iPad is designed to go wherever you go. And its as durable as it is portable with an aluminum unibody construction that delivers a solid feel.
- iOS 10
- iOS 10 is Apples secure mobile operating system. You can work and play using two apps at once ask Siri to send a message for you and automatically back up your files with iCloud so you can access them anywhere. Included are a number of built-in apps that help you get more out of your device.
- Work Across Devices
- The iPad works seamlessly with your other Apple devices. Start an email on your iPhone and finish it on the iPad. Or copy images video and text from your iPad then paste to your nearby Mac. You can even use AirDrop to share files wirelessly and instantly between devices.
- Built-In Apps
- iTunes Store
- App Store
- Photo Booth
- Find My iPhone
- Find My Friends
- iCloud Drive