Apple 13.3 MacBook Pro Laptop Computer with Retina Display (Early 2015)
- *Please be advised that orders may take 1-2 business days for processing before shipping.
- 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 (Broadwell)
- 8GB of Onboard 1866 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
- 128GB PCIe-Based Flash Storage
- Integrated Intel Iris Graphics 6100
- 13.3 LED-Backlit IPS Retina Display
- 2560 x 1600 Native Resolution
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.0
- Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 HDMI
- Force Touch Trackpad
- Mac OS X El Capitan or macOS Sierra
The 13.3 MacBook Pro Laptop Computer with Retina Display (Early 2015) from Apple is a powerful notebook computer with an innovative ultrathin ultraportable aluminum unibody design. It is loaded with advanced power management features and an integrated lithium polymer battery which work together to provide up to 9 hours of wireless web browsing.
The widescreen LED-backlit IPS screen has a glossy finish and a native resolution of 2560 x 1600. With 227 pixels per inch this MacBook Pro has a pixel count of over 5 million. Youll be able to output to 2 external displays at up to 2560 x 1600 via Thunderbolt 2 (Mini DisplayPort). Any Mini DisplayPort-compatible display will plug in without the need for an adapter. This MacBook Pro also adds an HDMI port so HDMI-compliant devices particularly HDTVs are now natively supported as well. Graphics are handled by integrated Intel Iris Graphics.
The MacBook Pro with Retina Display also features the Force Touch trackpad. The Force Touch trackpad takes all the capabilities of Multi-Touch and adds force sensors that detect subtle differences in the amount of downward pressure you apply. This lets you have a deeper connection to your content bringing more functionality right to your fingertip. It also introduces haptic feedback to MacBook Pro - allowing you not just to see whats happening on the screen but to feel it.
The system is powered by a dual-core 5th generation Broadwell 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5 processor. The 5th-gen Broadwell processor uses low voltage for improved battery life without sacrificing performance. The MacBook Pro with Retina Display also has 8GB of onboard 1866 MHz LPDDR3 RAM 128GB of PCIe-based flash storage and an SDXC media card slot. Youll be able to connect to the Internet with high-speed 802.11ac Wi-Fi. The MacBook Pro also supports a/b/g/n Wi-Fi networks as well. The MacBook Pro also features built-in Bluetooth 4.0 which allows you to connect wireless headphones keyboard mice and other compatible peripherals without a hassle.
This MacBook Pro has dual Thunderbolt 2 ports a high-speed interface that can move data at an amazing 20 Gbps which is four times that of the USB 3.0 standard. Speaking of USB 3.0 Apple still supports USB 3.0. This MacBook Pro now features two USB 3.0 ports so you no longer have to buy an adapter but can use USB 3.0-compliant devices natively as well. There is also a MagSafe 2 power port which uses a magnetic connector that safely disengages from the computer when accidentally pulled. Please note that MagSafe 2 is not compatible with MagSafe adapters.
The computer features a comfortable backlit chiclet-style keyboard which features space between each key for improved accuracy and comfort when typing. It also sports a glass multi-touch trackpad with a clickable design. Rather than having a separate button for mouse clicks the entire surface of the pad is clickable. This increases the active surface area and allows you to quickly click without having to maneuver to the bottom of the trackpad.
The trackpad also fully supports multi-touch gestures. You can tap the trackpad with one finger to click tap with two fingers to right click scroll through documents using two fingers pinch to zoom navigate through Safari or iPhoto with three-finger left and right swipes or use two fingers to rotate a photo or PDF.
The MacBook Pro comes with free versions of Pages Numbers and Keynote. However they do not come preinstalled so youll have to manually download them from the Mac App Store. Pages allow you to make creative word documents. Numbers helps you make spreadsheets more visually insightful. Keynote allows you to create a powerful presentation complete with animated charts interactive tables with cinematic effects and transitions.
The 64-bit Mac OS X features Time Machine backup which automatically backs up system data to an external hard drive. It also features intuitive Cover Flow navigation the powerful Spotlight search tool and Quick Look document preview. Youll be able to use Boot Camp to run Windows on your Mac if needed.
- Force Touch Trackpad
- The Force Touch trackpad takes all the capabilities of Multi-Touch and adds force sensors that detect subtle differences in the amount of downward pressure you apply. This lets you have a deeper connection to your content bringing more functionality right to your fingertip. It also introduces haptic feedback to MacBook Pro - allowing you not just to see whats happening on the screen but to feel it. With Multi-Touch in OS X you can use realistic gestures like swiping or pinching to switch between apps navigate your content and get the most out of your desktop space.
- Retina Display
- The 13.3 display of this MacBook Pro features over 5 million pixels. The pixel density is so high your eyes wont be able to discern individual pixels. Now with a 2560 x 1600 native resolution you can see more of your high-resolution images onscreen with pixel-for-pixel accuracy. The Retina display also reduces glare while maintaining incredible color and quality. In fact it has a 29 percent higher contrast ratio than a standard MacBook Pro display. IPS technology gives you a wide 178-degree view of everything on the screen so youll see the difference at practically any angle.
- Dual-Core 5th-Gen Broadwell Intel Core i5 Performance
- The 5th-gen Broadwell Intel Core i5 processor with 14 nm architecture in this MacBook Pro provides fast dual-core performance. Intel Hyper-Threading technology allows two threads to run simultaneously on each core. The dual cores can run at a stock speed of 2.7 GHz. The processor can be overclocked up to 3.1 GHz thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. With a 3MB L3 cache and 8GB of onboard 1866 MHz LPDDR3 RAM memory this MacBook Pro can run professional applications like Aperture and Final Cut Pro with ease.
- Integrated Intel Iris Graphics 6100
- This MacBook Pro features integrated Intel Iris graphics which is perfect for both everyday tasks and graphics-intensive creative apps. Scroll through large photo albums with ease. Play games with amazing detail. Even connect an external display or two.
- All Flash Storage
- This MacBook Pro feels incredibly fluid and responsive. Its all thanks to its PCIe-based flash storage which gives you up to 60 percent faster read and write perfo